Thursday, October 8, 2009

ruffle scarf.


So I was drooling over the Anthropologie website today, wishing that I had tons of money to spend in that store (wishing that there was an Anthro store in Winnipeg actually), when I realized that I had some cozy fabric kickin' around and that I could easily make my own ruffle scarf. Fifteen minutes later...Presto! My Anthropologie inspired fall scarf. I already have an order in for another one (although it will be a mini-version of mine for the mini-me that lives in the house). Don't you just love it? My only regret is that it should be about 2 feet longer...and it was, until I ruffled it.
*yes, i do look weird in the picture. my kids were yelling at me to make them lunch and i decided to ignore them and take a picture to put on my blog instead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, first of all...love scarf. second you look mega skinny. and third, your fine print at the bottom made me laugh out loud. at work. awkward.

one great quote...

"whenever i get gloomy with the state of the world, i think of the arrivals gate at heathrow airport. general opinion makes out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, i don't see that. seems to me that love is everywhere. often it's not articularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there. fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. when the planes hit the twin towers, i have reason to believe that none of the calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge, they were all messages of love. if you look for it, i've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around." -Love Actually