I was jolted from a deep sleep last night. I have no idea what I was dreaming about but I do remember saying something to a huge group of people as my mind was grasping for a thread of reality. As I lay still for a moment I went over and over the comment to the crowd. It was as though I was revealing some very shocking and absurd news. The audience was gasping and looking frantically at each other. It was the type of reaction that one would expect after giving a history altering announcement. After thinking about my comment to the crowd I pulled the covers tight over me and smiled. I don't know the extent of what goes on in my mind while I'm sleeping...but it's weird. It's probably good that I don't know.
"Ladies and Gentlemen" I said to the crowd with a lengthy pause for added effect, "It turns out He...is a Picasso!"
Sour Cream and Poppy Seed Pancakes
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment