Saturday, February 28, 2009

oh prunella.


Prunella and I had a little spat just after Christmas; she didn't want to work, I was mad, I yelled, she moved in with my mom for a bit...you know how it goes. However, we've talked it out and our relationship is better than ever. I'm excited to get some projects started with the cute fabrics that I found in the states. Gotta love the cute and the cheap! I made this purse for myself yesterday...not quite done, but a good start. I still have to put a button or snap on it and possibly applique a little flower on the corner, but I wore it out yesterday and strutted it around as though it was a Prada. Ha. Not quite, but you get the picture.

3 comments:

Roo said...

i
totally
totally
TOTALLY
love.

JuliaD said...

i wish i liked sewing. sigh.

JuliaD said...

btw. i just watched those egale vs. shark trailers you posted and that movie looks BRILLIANT!!! that's the dude from flight of the conchords, isn't it???

one great quote...

"whenever i get gloomy with the state of the world, i think of the arrivals gate at heathrow airport. general opinion makes out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, i don't see that. seems to me that love is everywhere. often it's not articularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there. fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. when the planes hit the twin towers, i have reason to believe that none of the calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge, they were all messages of love. if you look for it, i've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around." -Love Actually