Friday, August 28, 2009

cedarwood.

I finally made it out to Cedarwood with the kids. James happened to mention that he had some work to do about 10 minutes away from the camp, so I half jokingly asked if he could drop us off while he did it. It worked out well. I got there during my brother (who is the new director) and sister-in-law's 'family time' so we hung around the sandbox and then went down to the beach and let the kids get all wet and dirty. Unfortunately I couldn't stay for very long, but it was a good visit. Rhys and Ammie were excited to see their cousins and have some different scenery to look at and I'm sure that James was happy to have some company along for the ride.
p.s. my kids have crazy hair.

3 comments:

JuliaD said...

what? ammie's hair looks AMAZING

Stacey said...

Just stumbled across your blog today, linking from "it's true", sighed roo.

I just had to comment on your name. Our daughter's name is Bria as well, and I've only ever heard of one other person with that name. She grew up in Winkler and went to school with my brother.

Anyway, nice to 'meet' you!

Anonymous said...

[... ] is one another nice source of tips on this topic[...]
http://carinsurance.cheap-quotes.info/

one great quote...

"whenever i get gloomy with the state of the world, i think of the arrivals gate at heathrow airport. general opinion makes out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, i don't see that. seems to me that love is everywhere. often it's not articularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there. fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. when the planes hit the twin towers, i have reason to believe that none of the calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge, they were all messages of love. if you look for it, i've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around." -Love Actually