Wednesday, July 22, 2009

in a miniature world.

Every once in a while I like to take a breather and stroll along the sidewalks of the Internet, eyes wide with wonder of all of the beautiful creativity that can occupy the different places. It could also be that I'm looking for things to distract me from having to sweep the floor for the fifth time that day, but the other way sounds a bit better. Today I stumbled upon one of the best tools for photography that I've found so far...making your pictures look miniature! Totally useless when you actually think about it, so don't actually think about it. Humor me and be as excited as I am over this whole new world of mini! Since there is no registration or sign-up fee I quickly uploaded a picture that I took a few days ago and now I have a picture of the miniature sized bakery at Victoria Beach. Can life get any better? I think not. Isn't everything so much cuter when it's pint sized anyways? You just want to wrap it up and take it home, don't you!??!
You can find the entertaining tool here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried the site, it didn't work... maybe try porting the url??

Anonymous said...

Opps... that suppose to be "posting the url".

JuliaD said...

ok that is officially awesome

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it is pretty awesome. Now that I got it to work.

one great quote...

"whenever i get gloomy with the state of the world, i think of the arrivals gate at heathrow airport. general opinion makes out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, i don't see that. seems to me that love is everywhere. often it's not articularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there. fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. when the planes hit the twin towers, i have reason to believe that none of the calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge, they were all messages of love. if you look for it, i've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around." -Love Actually