Wednesday, July 9, 2008

JIMMY!

{I'm only calling you Jim because it's your birthday and for some odd reason it seems fitting.}
Well, I hope you have a wonderful day full of all of the exciting wishes, gifts, lollipops, and clowns that birthdays bring. Neither of us are big on birthdays or all of the cheese that seems to accompany them, but I will say this...you are an amazing man. This past year has been a crazy one for you, full of ups and downs and then more downs. You've handled yourself with an integrity and wisdom that is well beyond your age. I'm glad that I have you to laugh with, cry with and rant with. You are a great husband for me and a great father for my kids. Oh, and you're cute.
Happy Birthday from Rhys.
Happy Birthday from Ammie.

Happy Birthday from Me! I love you dearly and I hope and pray that I get to spend many many many more cheesy birthdays with you!




2 comments:

JuliaD said...

go team zissou!

Jordan said...

Happy birthday James! I am in Seattle right now but when I get back I will give you a birthday high five. Wait... high fives are still cool right?

one great quote...

"whenever i get gloomy with the state of the world, i think of the arrivals gate at heathrow airport. general opinion makes out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, i don't see that. seems to me that love is everywhere. often it's not articularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there. fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. when the planes hit the twin towers, i have reason to believe that none of the calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge, they were all messages of love. if you look for it, i've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around." -Love Actually