Wednesday, July 2, 2008

and now for something completely different

Today is a horribly blah day and I'm trying my hardest to not make it into a pity-party. I'm not even going to go into it for fear of shrinking into myself and being left with no hope of crawling out of the hole. So here is something refreshingly different and off topic:)

I can't decided what to do with my hair. I love changing my hair and trying new things (and colours). I had the 'Beckham' cut for the past year and dyed it from very blonde to very brown.

Now that I haven't done anything with it for a little while I feel as though I'm at a fork in the road. I could cut it again or let it grow long. I have an odd husband in that he hates long hair. I could shave my head and he would be ecstatic. Odd, I know. Here are two things I love at opposite ends of the spectrum...


Should I do this?

Or should I do this?


Either way, I wish I could do this!

2 comments:

Roo said...

my vote (for what its worth) THE DREADS.

JuliaD said...

you already know that my vote is for the dreads, but that was merely a verbal affirmation. I felt that a written one was necessary. And that last hairstyle was pretty sweet, but you'd totally get sick of it after a while. :)

one great quote...

"whenever i get gloomy with the state of the world, i think of the arrivals gate at heathrow airport. general opinion makes out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, i don't see that. seems to me that love is everywhere. often it's not articularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there. fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. when the planes hit the twin towers, i have reason to believe that none of the calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge, they were all messages of love. if you look for it, i've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around." -Love Actually